The position holder will be employed as a project staff of R4C for six months who would be supervised by the CEO. Programme coordinator is responsible for the below tasks and responsiblities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project planning and coordination
- External collaboration and partnerships
- Project delivery and management
- Reporting and monitoring
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and coordinate all project activities with Plan International and all training partners, as Right4children’s programme coordinator.
- Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
- Arrange coordination meetings with Municipalities, local government agencies, Pokhara Tourism Council etc.
- Coordinate Beneficiary selection process as per project agreement.
- Ensure that planned training programs are being implemented by all training partners as per the timeline.
- Coordinate with NSTB, CTEVT (Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training) for the skill test of the beneficiaries.
- Organize Coordination meeting with HAN, TAAN, REBAN and other relevant private sector actors in Pokhara to promote decent work agenda.
- Coordinate with communication team of Plan for the media partnership with FM radio to promote decent work (jingles, PSAs etc).
- Coordination meetings with Municipalities and Pokhara Tourism council on decent work agenda.
- Organize joint monitoring by HAN and TAAN officials in training centers/venues.
- Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan, deliverables, budget and milestones.
- Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Plan for balanced flow of funds as planned. Ensure the accurate and appropriate utilization of received budget, revise the budget according to the need of the project.
- Lead the visibility and IEC materials (process documentation, project brief, content production about project (case stories, learning documents, impart briefs, factsheets e.t.c) production
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and arrange for quarterly project review meeting, annual program review meeting and evaluation for planned versus achievement of output/result/change and budget including sharing’s on learnings, challenges, problems and success towards strategic objective and sustainability.
- Comply with Right4Children child protection policy and national and international standards on the rights of the child.
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical standards for all aspects of your role.
- University Degree preferably in Social Sciences or Development Studies
- At least 3 years of experience in project implementation and coordination
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali
- Experience in the field of Education and or Vocational Education will be preferred
- Open to changes and ability to manage complexities
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view
- Substantial experience in networking and coordination with government agencies, private sector and civil society organizations at different levels
The eligible candidates are requested to email their ‘Job Application’ and an updated ‘Curriculum Vitae’ with 2 references clearly mentioning the Position applied for in the email subject line at [email protected] on or before Tuesday, 25th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.