Company: Service Idol
Service Idol is a world-wide service platform where providers offer services to consumers at a competitive price. Service consumers visit this platform for their service needs to shop qualified professional services from verified professionals. The Service Idol offers competitive price from service providers, satisfaction guarantee, and insurance.
Position: Office Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Offered Salary : NRs. 20,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accountancy, Finance, Marketing or similar from recognized University
• Must have two years minimum professional experience
• Organization, pro-activeness, managerial, communication, and multitasking skills
• Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy and able to prioritize and work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
• Strong coordination, facilitation and networking skills
• Ability to build and maintain good relationship
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English
• Proficiency in MS Office package, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Possession of own vehicle and driving license
• Knowledge of mobile apps in both android and iOS platform
• Professional experience in service sector
An online global service marketplace Service Idol seeks an office manager responsible for supporting high-level executives and management. Provide operating and administrative support and perform numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, organizing documents, emailing, handling visitors, public relation, Nepal government offices dealing and answering questions and requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Office management, operation and administration
• Assists in various business process as and when required by the executives
• Researches, compiles, assimilates, and prepares confidential and sensitive documents, and briefs the administrator or executive regarding content
• Produces a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form
• Compiles and maintains records, statistical information, and reports
• Maintains electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Keeps track of the tasks at hand
• Supports on government offices relationship
• Works as a trusted resource member of senior level executive team
• Suggests the management on process improvement as necessary
• Coordinates with various service providers for different business deals
• Performs general office clerk duties and errands
• Maintains office equipment and supply inventory
• Coordinates marketing events, business meetings as required/decided by higher management
• Go the extra mile to arrange for necessary administrative requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Salary: Monthly NRs. 20,000.00 + (depending on experience).
Service Idol provides an equal opportunity to all individual regardless their gender, ethnicity, religion and disability. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, responsibility, accountability, innovation, problem solving and a strong work ethic.
Last date to apply: 30th November, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their cover letter, CV and Portfolio to [email protected](with the job title in the subject line) before 30th Nov, 2018. Minimum two professional references required.